The domain www.chlobo.co.uk is owned and run by ChloBo Group Limited. Company No: 09755970.
Your privacy is taken very seriously and we are continually working to ensure when browsing or shopping with us, your privacy is protected at all times. This information enables us to offer you a more personalised experience when shopping with us. We can then tailor content, information and offers so that is more relevant for you, as well as improve the functionality of our website to make it overall a better, safer, and easier shopping experience.
Information is gathered about you when you interact with us in the following ways:
- Create a customer account at chlobo.co.uk
- Subscribe to our newsletter and/or enter your preference information via online form
- Enter any competitions, sign up to receive special offers or complete any surveys
- Use our online services and place orders via our website
- Engage with us on social media or any other digital advertising methods
- You provide information for website reviews
- Contact us via telephone, email, contact us form, live chat or postal
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Please note that we do not store any credit card details and we only share customer details with third parties in a secure way.
The information we collect via this website includes:
- Personal details that you type in and submit to us, such as name, address, email address, age, date of birth and gender
- Your correspondence and communications with us; Data which allows us to recognise you, your preferences and how you use this website. This saves you from re-entering information when you return to the site and enables us to give you a better, more personalised experience on our website. This data is collected by cookies and similar technologies from your navigation around the site. A cookie is a small amount of data which we send to your computer. The data is then stored on your browser or hard disk. We use different types of cookies including Google Analytics which is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. who set a cookie to collect standard internet log information and site visitor behaviour in order to evaluate use of our website and compile a report for us. Information about your use of our website and your IP address is transmitted to Google Inc and is used by us to evaluate use of our website, compile statistical reports on activity on our website and create profiles of aggregated visitors using Google Analytics demographics. Most web browsers can be set to prevent you from receiving new cookies, notify you before accepting cookies or disable cookies altogether. Details about this can normally be found in the Help facility provided with your browser. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to receive personalised facilities and your progress to check out may take longer. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you via our email service provider (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers). You can opt out of these at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of every email
- We use digital marketing networks, ad exchanges and social media networks such as Facebook’s Audience Network and Google Network to advertise our products and services. Our retargeting will display relevant ads tailored to you based on areas of the website that you have visited, by placing a cookie on your device. This cookie does not give us access to your device. The cookie is used to allow us to identify whether an individual has visited a page and if so, show them related advertisements. Retargeting allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you. In addition, ChloBo Group Limited uses custom audiences based on emails of subscribers and customers. This allows us to present special offers for our products to you via Facebook and Instagram. However, your personally identifiable information is not used by any remarketing service other than to present special offers and information from us. If you want to opt out of any of these, you can do so here:
Twitter: Opt-out of Twitter remarketing here.
Facebook: Opt-out of Facebook remarketing here.
LinkedIn: Opt-out of LinkedIn remarketing here.
Pinterest: Opt-out of Pinterest remarketing here.
Google: Opt-out of Google remarketing here.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation.
The details we collect will be used:
- To process your order, to maintain accounts you hold with us, guarantee records and to provide after-sales service
- To carry out security checks - this helps to protect you and us from fraudulent transactions
- To comply with legal requirements
- To manage customer service interactions with you
- For marketing purposes – with your consent - we would like to inform you of various promotions, goods and services that may be of interest to you. You may be contacted by post, email, telephone, SMS or such other means as we regard as appropriate, including new technology. If you wish to receive these communications, please tick the “Yes” box when entering your personal details.
You may unsubscribe at any time, if you wish - see “Your rights” section below.
SHARING YOUR DATA WITH OTHER COMPANIES
In order to make certain services available to you, we may need to share your personal information with some of the partners we work with but the information will only be used for the purpose of providing our products and services to you and we will never sell or rent your personal data to any other organisation for marketing purposes.
The service providers with whom we share your personal information are:
- Email service provider to send our marketing emails
- Third party platforms such as Facebook Instagram and Google for target advertisement
- Other organisations within our supply chain so that they can contact you about any issues in the supply chain or where your personal data is relevant to a subcontractor or party above us in the supply chain.
- Purchasers, investors, funders and advisers if we sell or negotiate to sell all or part of our business or assets or restructure our business whether by merger, re-organisation or otherwise.
- Third parties who ask for or want referrals; for example we may provide your details to a third party who is seeking services/products which are the same or similar to those that you provide.
- Other service providers and advisors to us including companies that support our IT, help us analyse the data we hold, process payments, send communications to our customers, provide us with legal, property or financial advice and generally help us deliver our products and services to you or the organisation that you represent or for us to purchase them from you or the organisation you represent.
- Our professional advisors including lawyers, accountants and other advisors.
- Credit reference agencies and other identification agencies so that we can assess your creditworthiness or verify your identity.
- Organisations who carry out research, analysis and/or data cleansing services.
- Governmental bodies, regulators, law enforcement agencies, security services, courts/tribunals and insurers including where we are required to do so in order to comply with our legal obligations and the administration of justice.
We will do our best to handle your personal data with care but if you believe we have not handled your personal data in accordance with the law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. Further information including contact details are at www.ico.org.uk
- You can ask us what personal data we hold about you at any time
- You can ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect information about you
- You can ask us not to send you future marketing communications; We will then do our best to suppress your data from all direct marketing, although we will still keep it for processing your order, fulfilling customer service, after sale obligations, to enable us to comply with our legal obligations such as tax and audit obligations and to enforce or defend our legal rights
- You can ask us to stop any processing of your personal information that is likely to cause damage or distress to you or anyone else
- You can object to profiling without consent and you have the right to not have any significant decisions that will affect you taken solely by automated decision-making processes and the right to have decision taken by such automated decision-making process reviewed by an individual at ChloBo Group Ltd
- In certain circumstances you have the right to request that we erase your personal data; for example if the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we requested, and we will then do our best to suppress your data, although we will still keep it for processing your order, fulfilling customer service, after sale obligations, to enable us to comply with our legal obligations such as tax and audit obligations and to enforce or defend our legal rights
- You can ask us to have your personal data provided to you by us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to have that data transmitted to another data controller
If you wish to take any of the steps outlined above you can always call our Customer Service Team on 01244 470 244 but as we will usually ask you to put the request in writing please email email@example.com or write to our us at ChloBo Group Ltd, PO Box 3826, Chester, CH1 9BB.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.