Black Friday 2020 Terms & Conditions FOR ONLINE CUSTOMERS
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: ChloBo Group Ltd whose registered office is PO Box 3826, Chester, CH1 9BB
- The promotions are available online at chlobo.co.uk
- The Black Friday Promotion will run from Thursday 19th November to midnight Sunday 29th November
The rules of the promotion are as follows:
- Spend £95 and over on FULL PRICE items only, to receive a free 925 Sterling Silver bracelet worth £69.
- Spend £195 and over on FULL PRICE items only, to receive a free 925 Sterling Silver bracelet AND necklace worth £138.
- All Black Friday sale items and sale exclusives cannot be bought in conjunction with any other offer or discount codes and do not qualify for the free gift with purchase offers.
- The free gift with purchase offer is only available on a single transaction.
- Bracelets purchased on these dates can be refunded, on the terms that the free bracelet is returned too. Please note that items must be returned with the ChloBo paper non-refundable tag attached and intact for the item to be refunded. We do not refund any earrings or personalised products.
- The free gift with purchase offer is available ‘while stocks last’ and is subject to change. ChloBo reserves the right to vary the terms of the offer or replace the offer at any time.
- The free gift with purchase is available on full prices items only (including gift cards) but EXCLUDES any sale stock or sale exclusives.
- The free bracelet and/or necklace will be automatically added at the checkout and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers including Birthday Vouchers and any other discount codes.
- Delivery could take up to 10 working days due to increased demand.
- By buying on this Black Friday promotion, the customer is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Black Friday promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Any personal data retained will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- ChloBo Group Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.